Dustin Lance Black's Prop. 8 Play: Who's Who
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 18 2011 12:55 PM ET
Rory O'Mally, a recent Tony Award nominee for The Book of Mormon and a founder of Broadway Impact, will play trial witness Ryan Kendall. "I believe that this is something we're going to be telling our children about," O'Malley tells AP. "I believe this is the Brown v. Board of Education of our civil rights movement."
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend