Dustin Lance Black's Prop. 8 Play: Who's Who
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 18 2011 12:55 PM ET
Rory O'Mally, a recent Tony Award nominee for The Book of Mormon and a founder of Broadway Impact, will play trial witness Ryan Kendall. "I believe that this is something we're going to be telling our children about," O'Malley tells AP. "I believe this is the Brown v. Board of Education of our civil rights movement."
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People
- Meet the People Waiting in Line for History
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps