Dustin Lance Black's Prop. 8 Play: Who's Who
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 18 2011 12:55 PM ET
Rory O'Mally, a recent Tony Award nominee for The Book of Mormon and a founder of Broadway Impact, will play trial witness Ryan Kendall. "I believe that this is something we're going to be telling our children about," O'Malley tells AP. "I believe this is the Brown v. Board of Education of our civil rights movement."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'