WATCH: Jon Stewart Lauds Chick-fil-A's 'Buttery Buns' and More
BY Trudy Ring
August 03 2012 6:58 PM ET
Chick-fil-A came in for a good ribbing from Daily Show host Jon Stewart last night.
Reporting on the Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day Wednesday, when conservatives showed their support for the company, Stewart said, "What better way to stand up and say I oppose gay people's right to get married than to head down to a Chick-fil-A, grab ahold of two buttery buns, split em open and gobble down some of that hot greasy cock. ... You don't want to swallow but you gots to!"
Watch the hilarious video below.
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman 13 min 12 sec ago
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men 19 min 59 sec ago
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina 4:00 AM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: A New Quiver March 14 2014 7:30 PM
- Travel State Department: Russia is Dangerous for All Americans March 14 2014 6:55 PM