WATCH: Jon Stewart Lauds Chick-fil-A's 'Buttery Buns' and More
BY Trudy Ring
August 03 2012 6:58 PM ET
Chick-fil-A came in for a good ribbing from Daily Show host Jon Stewart last night.
Reporting on the Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day Wednesday, when conservatives showed their support for the company, Stewart said, "What better way to stand up and say I oppose gay people's right to get married than to head down to a Chick-fil-A, grab ahold of two buttery buns, split em open and gobble down some of that hot greasy cock. ... You don't want to swallow but you gots to!"
Watch the hilarious video below.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members