WATCH: Jon Stewart Lauds Chick-fil-A's 'Buttery Buns' and More
BY Trudy Ring
August 03 2012 5:58 PM ET
Chick-fil-A came in for a good ribbing from Daily Show host Jon Stewart last night.
Reporting on the Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day Wednesday, when conservatives showed their support for the company, Stewart said, "What better way to stand up and say I oppose gay people's right to get married than to head down to a Chick-fil-A, grab ahold of two buttery buns, split em open and gobble down some of that hot greasy cock. ... You don't want to swallow but you gots to!"
Watch the hilarious video below.
- N.M. County Officials Resign Over Marriage Equality
- Duck Dynasty May Be Over After Antigay Tirade
- Hundreds of Catholic Students Protest Gay Vice Principal's Dismissal
- WATCH: Jon Stewart 'Sort of' Stands With Fox News in Defending Duck Dynasty Star
- How Gay is Duck Dynasty Merchandise?
- Fab or Fail? 2013's Cultural Ups and Downs
- Education Hundreds Protest Gay Vice Principal's Dismissal 1 hour 1 min ago
- Marriage Equality N.M. County Officials Resign Over Marriage Equality 1 hour 3 min ago
- Entertainment News Wish Someone a Merry Xmas With Matt Bomer Magic Mike Holiday Cards 1 hour 8 min ago
- Entertainment News Hooray for Bob Newhart: Pulled Out of Antigay Event 1 hour 13 min ago
- Comedy How Gay is Duck Dynasty Merchandise? 1 hour 34 min ago
- Politics WATCH: Step Inside Sochi's Gay Nightclub 2 hours 53 sec ago
- World News Third Russian Convicted Under 'Gay Propaganda' Law 2 hours 10 min ago