WATCH: Jon Stewart Lauds Chick-fil-A's 'Buttery Buns' and More
BY Trudy Ring
August 03 2012 6:58 PM ET
Chick-fil-A came in for a good ribbing from Daily Show host Jon Stewart last night.
Reporting on the Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day Wednesday, when conservatives showed their support for the company, Stewart said, "What better way to stand up and say I oppose gay people's right to get married than to head down to a Chick-fil-A, grab ahold of two buttery buns, split em open and gobble down some of that hot greasy cock. ... You don't want to swallow but you gots to!"
Watch the hilarious video below.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 2 hours 11 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 4:34 AM
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 4:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 4:00 AM
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM