WATCH: Jon Stewart Lauds Chick-fil-A's 'Buttery Buns' and More
BY Trudy Ring
August 03 2012 6:58 PM ET
Chick-fil-A came in for a good ribbing from Daily Show host Jon Stewart last night.
Reporting on the Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day Wednesday, when conservatives showed their support for the company, Stewart said, "What better way to stand up and say I oppose gay people's right to get married than to head down to a Chick-fil-A, grab ahold of two buttery buns, split em open and gobble down some of that hot greasy cock. ... You don't want to swallow but you gots to!"
Watch the hilarious video below.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Canada Lifts Lifetime Ban on Blood Donations by Gay Men
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Is 'Scared, Overwhelmed' By Potential Felony Sex Abuse Charges 23 min ago
- World News Australia's Penny Wong Fights Homophobic Comments 43 min 53 sec ago
- Women Pretty Little Liars Adds Rumer Willis to Roster and Lands Teen Choice Nominations 46 min 47 sec ago
- Music WATCH: Adam Levine Gets a Shirtless Paint Job 59 min 29 sec ago
- Books Three Great Books About HIV 1 hour 1 min ago
- Women WATCH: Amy Schumer Uses Tig Notaro's Cancer for Her Own Personal Gain 1 hour 19 min ago
- Crime Editor of Gay Website Beaten in London 1 hour 21 min ago