Stephen Colbert Warns of 'Final Days of Straight America'
BY Jami Smith
April 30 2013 6:10 PM ET
Last night Stephen Colbert announced that his worst sports nightmare had come true.
Now that Jason Collins has come out as the first openly gay male professional team-sports athlete, Colbert fears the days of straight America are numbered.
Watch below as he addresses the "homo fascists" who are making conservatives look bad.
This one is a two-parter.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word