Stephen Colbert Warns of 'Final Days of Straight America'
BY Jami Smith
April 30 2013 6:10 PM ET
Last night Stephen Colbert announced that his worst sports nightmare had come true.
Now that Jason Collins has come out as the first openly gay male professional team-sports athlete, Colbert fears the days of straight America are numbered.
Watch below as he addresses the "homo fascists" who are making conservatives look bad.
This one is a two-parter.
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- BREAKING: Michael Sam Signed to Montreal Alouettes
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either