Stephen Colbert Warns of 'Final Days of Straight America'
BY Jami Smith
April 30 2013 5:10 PM ET
Last night Stephen Colbert announced that his worst sports nightmare had come true.
Now that Jason Collins has come out as the first openly gay male professional team-sports athlete, Colbert fears the days of straight America are numbered.
Watch below as he addresses the "homo fascists" who are making conservatives look bad.
This one is a two-parter.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- A Best-Case, Worst-Case Look at the Supreme Court's Options
- Op-ed: 6 Lessons a Straight Couple Learned From Owning a Gay Bar
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Op-ed: Male Gays and the Male Gaze
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally