Stephen Colbert Warns of 'Final Days of Straight America'
BY Jami Smith
April 30 2013 5:10 PM ET
Last night Stephen Colbert announced that his worst sports nightmare had come true.
Now that Jason Collins has come out as the first openly gay male professional team-sports athlete, Colbert fears the days of straight America are numbered.
Watch below as he addresses the "homo fascists" who are making conservatives look bad.
This one is a two-parter.
- Travel PHOTOS: Australia's First Same-Sex Spouses 18 min 17 sec ago
- Media Should Edie Windsor Be Time's Person of the Year? 31 min 27 sec ago
- Television Bette Midler to Play Mae West in HBO Biopic 2 hours 56 min ago
- Marriage Equality ACLU Launches My Big Gay (Il)legal Wedding Contest 10:41 AM
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke 10:34 AM
- Film Kidnapped for Christ to Premiere at Slamdance 8:00 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Separate or Together? 7:00 AM