Stephen Colbert Warns of 'Final Days of Straight America'
BY Jami Smith
April 30 2013 5:10 PM ET
Last night Stephen Colbert announced that his worst sports nightmare had come true.
Now that Jason Collins has come out as the first openly gay male professional team-sports athlete, Colbert fears the days of straight America are numbered.
Watch below as he addresses the "homo fascists" who are making conservatives look bad.
This one is a two-parter.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- 5 Made-Up Reasons Why Gay Couples Don't Divorce Like Straight Couples
- The Big List of People Who Came Out in 2014
- Best Photography of the Year: 2014
- PHOTOS: Trans Men Take Over the Camera
- Scholar Won't Stop Fighting Alleged Transphobia, Loss of Housing