Stephen Colbert Warns of 'Final Days of Straight America'
BY Jami Smith
April 30 2013 5:10 PM ET
Last night Stephen Colbert announced that his worst sports nightmare had come true.
Now that Jason Collins has come out as the first openly gay male professional team-sports athlete, Colbert fears the days of straight America are numbered.
Watch below as he addresses the "homo fascists" who are making conservatives look bad.
This one is a two-parter.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Is the 'Not Gay No More' Guy for Real?