Game of Thrones Recap: Every Boy Gets Gay a Little Bit
BY Jami Smith
May 08 2013 4:41 PM ET
"Shh. I won't tell you anything important," says hilarious hairdresser, Jonathan, before ruining every juicy moment of last week's episode of Game of Thrones.
You've had three days since the last episode of Game of Thrones on Sunday to get up to speed on the latest drama unfolding in King's Landing.
Hopefully, you've also caught up on all of the recap episodes from Funny or Die's exclusive web series, "Gay of Thrones." In this episode, Jonathan is suspicious of Tywin Lannister's sexual history.
Watch the video below.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Explaining U.K.-Scotland Relationship as Gay Romantic Comedy
- 11 Best Moments From the Marriage Argument Everyone's Talking About
- Op-ed: No One Is Invincible