Game of Thrones Recap: Every Boy Gets Gay a Little Bit
BY Jami Smith
May 08 2013 4:41 PM ET
"Shh. I won't tell you anything important," says hilarious hairdresser, Jonathan, before ruining every juicy moment of last week's episode of Game of Thrones.
You've had three days since the last episode of Game of Thrones on Sunday to get up to speed on the latest drama unfolding in King's Landing.
Hopefully, you've also caught up on all of the recap episodes from Funny or Die's exclusive web series, "Gay of Thrones." In this episode, Jonathan is suspicious of Tywin Lannister's sexual history.
Watch the video below.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'