Game of Thrones Recap: Every Boy Gets Gay a Little Bit
BY Jami Smith
May 08 2013 3:41 PM ET
"Shh. I won't tell you anything important," says hilarious hairdresser, Jonathan, before ruining every juicy moment of last week's episode of Game of Thrones.
You've had three days since the last episode of Game of Thrones on Sunday to get up to speed on the latest drama unfolding in King's Landing.
Hopefully, you've also caught up on all of the recap episodes from Funny or Die's exclusive web series, "Gay of Thrones." In this episode, Jonathan is suspicious of Tywin Lannister's sexual history.
Watch the video below.
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Marriage Equality Good for New Mexico Kids, Experts Say
- Gay Man Allegedly Assaulted by Hasidic Gang in New York
- Commentary Op-ed: Immigration Goes Beyond Documentation 1 hour 24 min ago
- Day in LGBT America The Many Faces of LGBT Family 2 hours 25 min ago
- Comedy Meet the Lesbian Who Won a Comedy Cage Match 2 hours 25 min ago
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular December 10 2013 8:47 PM
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics December 10 2013 7:56 PM
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? December 10 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President December 10 2013 7:08 PM