Game of Thrones Recap: Every Boy Gets Gay a Little Bit
BY Jami Smith
May 08 2013 4:41 PM ET
"Shh. I won't tell you anything important," says hilarious hairdresser, Jonathan, before ruining every juicy moment of last week's episode of Game of Thrones.
You've had three days since the last episode of Game of Thrones on Sunday to get up to speed on the latest drama unfolding in King's Landing.
Hopefully, you've also caught up on all of the recap episodes from Funny or Die's exclusive web series, "Gay of Thrones." In this episode, Jonathan is suspicious of Tywin Lannister's sexual history.
Watch the video below.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Catholics: Antigay Leaders Get Boot, a Progressive Becomes American Archbishop
- Op-ed: Are Gays Better With Money?