Game of Thrones Recap: Every Boy Gets Gay a Little Bit
BY Jami Smith
May 08 2013 3:41 PM ET
"Shh. I won't tell you anything important," says hilarious hairdresser, Jonathan, before ruining every juicy moment of last week's episode of Game of Thrones.
You've had three days since the last episode of Game of Thrones on Sunday to get up to speed on the latest drama unfolding in King's Landing.
Hopefully, you've also caught up on all of the recap episodes from Funny or Die's exclusive web series, "Gay of Thrones." In this episode, Jonathan is suspicious of Tywin Lannister's sexual history.
Watch the video below.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- Robbie Rogers's Memoir Kicks Around Depression, Redemption, And Coming Out
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Op-ed: Why I Quit My Job at the United Nations