Transgender Day of Remembrance: Those We've Lost in 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2013 7:10 AM ET
Diamond Williams was brutally murdered and dismembered before her body was disposed of in a vacant lot July 14. A 43-year-old man was charged with the crime, but her friends, family, and residents of the Strawberry Mansion neighborhood in Philadelphia still mourn the loss of the young and energetic woman who was known as loving, caring, and creative.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad
- S.C. Fans Show Lack Of Creativity, Smarts in Michael Sam Posters