Transgender Day of Remembrance: Those We've Lost in 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2013 7:10 AM ET
Diamond Williams was brutally murdered and dismembered before her body was disposed of in a vacant lot July 14. A 43-year-old man was charged with the crime, but her friends, family, and residents of the Strawberry Mansion neighborhood in Philadelphia still mourn the loss of the young and energetic woman who was known as loving, caring, and creative.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman