Transgender Day of Remembrance: Those We've Lost in 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2013 7:10 AM ET
Diamond Williams was brutally murdered and dismembered before her body was disposed of in a vacant lot July 14. A 43-year-old man was charged with the crime, but her friends, family, and residents of the Strawberry Mansion neighborhood in Philadelphia still mourn the loss of the young and energetic woman who was known as loving, caring, and creative.
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Murder Mastermind Charles Manson is Bi, Raped a Man