Transgender Day of Remembrance: Those We've Lost in 2013
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 20 2013 7:10 AM ET
Diamond Williams was brutally murdered and dismembered before her body was disposed of in a vacant lot July 14. A 43-year-old man was charged with the crime, but her friends, family, and residents of the Strawberry Mansion neighborhood in Philadelphia still mourn the loss of the young and energetic woman who was known as loving, caring, and creative.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend