Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2013 8:00 AM ET
1:45 p.m. "Part of my everyday life, in addition to the sit-at-desk data part, sometimes I get to strap on safety glasses and cut brass." — Key maker Burley Thomas
1:48 p.m. Thomas A. Robichaux is working on an "urgent" property sale agreement.
2:22 p.m. Casey Andrew Perkins at his desk before starting a day of work at the Cancer Coalition of South Georgia Inc.
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses