Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2013 8:00 AM ET
5:24 p.m. In Washington, D.C., Joe Izzo, psychotherapist at Whitman-Walker Health, counsels his sixth patient of the day. Izzo has been an employee at Whitman-Walker for 27 years. Photo submitted by Chip Lewis.
5:40 p.m. In Atlanta, Chad Darnell has a phone meeting about his upcoming film X-Rated.
6:23 p.m. Jack Coleman is working the late shift.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 52 LGBT Superheroes and Villains
- Op-ed: I'm a Lesbian Targeted by the Bathroom Police
- The Advocate's 31 Favorite Films of Outfest 2015
- Gov. Sam Brownback: Kansas Can't Penalize Religious Groups Opposed to Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defends Marriage Equality Opposition, Wants Licenses Issued Online