Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2013 8:00 AM ET
5:24 p.m. In Washington, D.C., Joe Izzo, psychotherapist at Whitman-Walker Health, counsels his sixth patient of the day. Izzo has been an employee at Whitman-Walker for 27 years. Photo submitted by Chip Lewis.
5:40 p.m. In Atlanta, Chad Darnell has a phone meeting about his upcoming film X-Rated.
6:23 p.m. Jack Coleman is working the late shift.
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- Op-ed: This Is What Happens When a Generation Is Raised on LGBT Visibility
- WATCH: Travis Wall Brings Same-Sex Couples to So You Think You Can Dance
- WATCH: Dr. Drew Interviews Gay Teen Attacked by Christian Family
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Hot Sheet: Young, Cute, Dead