Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 10 2013 7:00 AM ET
5:24 p.m. In Washington, D.C., Joe Izzo, psychotherapist at Whitman-Walker Health, counsels his sixth patient of the day. Izzo has been an employee at Whitman-Walker for 27 years. Photo submitted by Chip Lewis.
5:40 p.m. In Atlanta, Chad Darnell has a phone meeting about his upcoming film X-Rated.
6:23 p.m. Jack Coleman is working the late shift.
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'