One Entire Day in LGBT America
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 13 2013 1:00 PM ET
8:07 a.m. Perez Hilton is in a hairy situation.
8:15 a.m. Kevin Scott's first call of the day in Long Beach, Calif.
8:15 a.m. Katie Simmons-Barth says, "Every morning we ride to work together."
8:16 a.m. Brad McCrea shares his morning kisses.
8:22 a.m. Jennifer Stevens and her partner snuggle after walking across the Brooklyn Bridge for the first time together.
8:37 a.m. Bruce Carter is heading to @24hourfitness with his youngest on the Veterans Day school holiday.
8:44 a.m. "Playful morning with my George Michael a.k.a. "Georgie"in Hollywood,'" sent from ILDK Media.
8:57 a.m. Austin Dean Parks on a cold and gloomy Veterans Day.
9 a.m. Filmmaker GB Hajim in Papaikou, Hawaii, writes, "My son Luka and our cat Calvin cuddle."
9:04 a.m. "11/11 was crazy busy," Leaon Acord tells us, "but here's my #DayInLGBT pic. I was promoting @ODNTTheSeries on the @SheenaMetal."
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule