PHOTOS: Concrete Heroes Make Doing Good Look Easy
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 30 2013 8:00 AM ET
This year, its second ever for the event, participants like this one teamed up to raise more than $500,000 for the cause.
It couldn't have been easy.
But they make doing good look easy.
Tags: HIV & AIDS
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Black Trans Man Is in Prison for Killing His Rapist
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House