PHOTOS: Concrete Heroes Make Doing Good Look Easy
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 30 2013 8:00 AM ET
This year, its second ever for the event, participants like this one teamed up to raise more than $500,000 for the cause.
It couldn't have been easy.
But they make doing good look easy.
Tags: HIV & AIDS
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- WATCH: To Rand Paul, Marriage Equality Signals 'Moral Crisis'