Happy Birthday to Point Foundation From the Red Carpet
BY Andi Alexander
September 29 2011 4:52 PM ET
Read our interview with Adam Pally, the breakout star of ABC’s returning series Happy Endings, who was also on the red carpet. “I really believe in the Point Foundation, because it’s got to be hard to be out at a young age and still striving to achieve the same things as everyone else,” he said. “There’s persecution all over the place, so any time that I can get involved with something that helps on that level is great.”
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'