Happy Birthday to Point Foundation From the Red Carpet
BY Andi Alexander
September 29 2011 4:52 PM ET
Read our interview with Adam Pally, the breakout star of ABC’s returning series Happy Endings, who was also on the red carpet. “I really believe in the Point Foundation, because it’s got to be hard to be out at a young age and still striving to achieve the same things as everyone else,” he said. “There’s persecution all over the place, so any time that I can get involved with something that helps on that level is great.”
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'
- This Black Trans Man Is in Prison for Killing His Rapist