Holiday Guide: Diane's Wish List
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
December 16 2011 5:00 AM ET
Tees for Tots — and the Rest of Your List
I am in love with TrulySanctuary’s “Not the Black Sheep” and “Don’t Hate” tees in sizes for everyone from babies to grandmas. TrulySanctuary was created when the owners decided their daughter Truly-Louise deserved something more than pastel puppies and kitties. Which means I want to give my nieces — the hippest kids in my life — each a tee. ($26, TrulySanctuary.etsy.com) And for adults, I want to give every Occupier on my list one of Frank and Jan’s awesomely good new tees, “Unemployment Is the New Black” or “Gossip Is the New Pornography” ($24, FrankAndJan.com). And each year I buy myself something from the cool DykeTees; this year I gobbled up the “Queer. Here. Get Used to It” tee ($25, DykeTees.com)
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word