WATCH: Son Defends Two Moms in Prop. 8 Case
BY Lucas Grindley
February 09 2012 5:00 AM ET
Zach Wahls stood before state lawmakers in Iowa last year to defend his parents. “In my 19 years, not once have I ever been confronted by an individual
who realized independently that I was raised by a gay couple,” said
Wahls. “And you know why? Because the sexual orientation of
my parents has had zero affect on the content of my character.”
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law