Go Inside Family Equality Council's Star-Studded Awards Dinner
BY Lucas Grindley
February 12 2014 2:30 PM ET
Actor Tuc Watkins, left, and a guest stand together outside the event's venue, the Globe Theater at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Singer and actress Amber Riley and event co-chair and Scandal actor Dan Bucatinsky (a gay dad who is also author of "Does This Baby Make Me Look Straight?") took the stage.
Riley was introduced on stage by writer and producer Ryan Murphy, who is a new dad. He's pictured here with Adam Lambert.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples