Go Inside Family Equality Council's Star-Studded Awards Dinner
BY Lucas Grindley
February 12 2014 3:30 PM ET
Actor Tuc Watkins, left, and a guest stand together outside the event's venue, the Globe Theater at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Singer and actress Amber Riley and event co-chair and Scandal actor Dan Bucatinsky (a gay dad who is also author of "Does This Baby Make Me Look Straight?") took the stage.
Riley was introduced on stage by writer and producer Ryan Murphy, who is a new dad. He's pictured here with Adam Lambert.
- Couple Indicted Over Torture Death of 8-Year-Old They Thought Was Gay
- Hot Sheet: They Are Risen
- Artist Spotlight: Kent Monkman
- Love Is Strange: A Love Story for Our Times
- Op-ed: In Mass. Politics, Love Now Dares to Speak Its Name
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict In Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.