Go Inside Family Equality Council's Star-Studded Awards Dinner
BY Lucas Grindley
February 12 2014 3:30 PM ET
Actor Tuc Watkins, left, and a guest stand together outside the event's venue, the Globe Theater at Universal Studios Hollywood.
Singer and actress Amber Riley and event co-chair and Scandal actor Dan Bucatinsky (a gay dad who is also author of "Does This Baby Make Me Look Straight?") took the stage.
Riley was introduced on stage by writer and producer Ryan Murphy, who is a new dad. He's pictured here with Adam Lambert.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers