Two Ways to Start the Year Off Right
BY Eric Mueller
January 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
The GayLife iPhone app:
This app aimed at gay men assists you in setting goals, offers you affirmations, and gives you guidance to help you become more self-confident, enjoy your career to the fullest, find and keep a partner, get in shape, and reach your ideal weight. My favorite part of the app (created by Adam Clark and Tony Dines, two U.K. life coaches who have been in a relationship for 23 years) is the audio option for each page. The audio makes it feel like a coach is standing there talking you through each step. And if you don't have an iPhone, Adam and Tony also offer 11 self-coaching courses on their website for under $5 each. You'll find everything at GayLifeCoach.co.uk.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 9 Ugly Faces of HIV Stigma
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.