Two Ways to Start the Year Off Right
BY Eric Mueller
January 13 2012 5:00 AM ET
The GayLife iPhone app:
This app aimed at gay men assists you in setting goals, offers you affirmations, and gives you guidance to help you become more self-confident, enjoy your career to the fullest, find and keep a partner, get in shape, and reach your ideal weight. My favorite part of the app (created by Adam Clark and Tony Dines, two U.K. life coaches who have been in a relationship for 23 years) is the audio option for each page. The audio makes it feel like a coach is standing there talking you through each step. And if you don't have an iPhone, Adam and Tony also offer 11 self-coaching courses on their website for under $5 each. You'll find everything at GayLifeCoach.co.uk.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- Op-ed: No, You Shouldn't Raise 150K for Homophobes
- Op-ed: Dear Straight People
- WATCH: A Young Seahawks Fan Finds Acceptance Through Family and Football