Political Chicken: What Queer Chefs Say About Chick-fil-A
BY Sunnivie Brydum
October 16 2012 3:00 AM ET
While we had some of the country's most prominent gay and lesbian chefs on the line, we picked their brains about the latest in food-related politics: The melee surrounding Chick-fil-A's $5 million donations to antigay hate groups, and its COO Dan Cathy's stated opposition to marriage equality and claim that he runs the family business on "biblical principles." When the edible becomes political, where do these queer chefs stand? Read on to find out.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- California Judges Barred From Joining Boy Scouts, Other Antigay Youth Groups
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples