Political Chicken: What Queer Chefs Say About Chick-fil-A
BY Sunnivie Brydum
October 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
While we had some of the country's most prominent gay and lesbian chefs on the line, we picked their brains about the latest in food-related politics: The melee surrounding Chick-fil-A's $5 million donations to antigay hate groups, and its COO Dan Cathy's stated opposition to marriage equality and claim that he runs the family business on "biblical principles." When the edible becomes political, where do these queer chefs stand? Read on to find out.
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children