Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 6:00 AM ET
...Toms Shoes. They come in all colors, fabrics, and styles for Dad, for Papi, and for the kids. Plus, for every pair of shoes it sells, Toms gives a pair of shoes to a child in need. It’s shopping therapy with a conscience. Toms.com
Tags: Print Issue
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality