Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 6:00 AM ET
...Toms Shoes. They come in all colors, fabrics, and styles for Dad, for Papi, and for the kids. Plus, for every pair of shoes it sells, Toms gives a pair of shoes to a child in need. It’s shopping therapy with a conscience. Toms.com
Tags: Print Issue
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'