Ladies, Are You Ready for Michfest?
BY Clea Kim
April 10 2013 5:00 AM ET
A six-day ticket gets festivalgoers access to 36 performances. The festival also offers three vegetarian meals a day, woodland camping, hundreds of workshops, a film festival, DJ’d dances, sports (basketball, volleyball, a 5K run), three child-care camps, shuttle transportation, first aid, peer counseling and support, resources for disabled women, and sign language interpretation. But you'll have to do some work too; all women on the land chip in, even crush-worthy entertainers like JD Samson (above).
- Finnish Postal Service Will Release Tom of Finland Stamps
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- The Golden Age of Denial: Gay Bible Porn
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record