Ladies, Are You Ready for Michfest?
BY Clea Kim
April 10 2013 5:00 AM ET
A six-day ticket gets festivalgoers access to 36 performances. The festival also offers three vegetarian meals a day, woodland camping, hundreds of workshops, a film festival, DJ’d dances, sports (basketball, volleyball, a 5K run), three child-care camps, shuttle transportation, first aid, peer counseling and support, resources for disabled women, and sign language interpretation. But you'll have to do some work too; all women on the land chip in, even crush-worthy entertainers like JD Samson (above).
- Women This is the Meryl Streep/Hillary Clinton Selfie You Need In Your Life Right Now! 12 min 39 sec ago
- Women WATCH: AI's Out Performer MK Nobilette Does 'To Make You Feel My Love' 1 hour 16 min ago
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Married British Same-Sex Couples Are Now Legal 1 hour 30 min ago
- Travel Forget J.Lo, Windy City Gay Idol is the Hot Ticket 1 hour 33 min ago
- Parenting How Every Parent Should Respond to A Child Coming Out 1 hour 48 min ago
- Pride Will Lithuania Ban Pride Parades? 1 hour 49 min ago
- Women WATCH: Meet Orphan Black's New Clone! 1 hour 49 min ago