Ladies, Are You Ready for Michfest?
BY Clea Kim
April 10 2013 5:00 AM ET
Each woman who attends the festival also signs up to participate in community services, the great equalizer. Everything that happens at Michfest is done "by womyn and for womyn," according to organizers. But you don't have to drag yourself away from the music too long.
Pictured above: the great Nona Hendryx.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law