Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
You Got to Be Kidding!: The Cultural Arsonist's Literal Reading of the Bible by Joe Wenke
(Trans Uber, $9.99)
Born the oldest of 11 children in a strict Catholic household, comedian Joe Wenke, a self-proclaimed "trisexual," dissects the Bible and asks questions that many never thought or dared to ask. Example: If the Wise Men were so wise, why did they get lost? How big was Noah's Ark and who cleaned up after the animals? A radically funny book that examines how ludicrous parts of the Bible are when taken literally. Bonus, his partner, transgender model Gisele, graces the cover. (JoeWenke.org)
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups