Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
You Got to Be Kidding!: The Cultural Arsonist's Literal Reading of the Bible by Joe Wenke
(Trans Uber, $9.99)
Born the oldest of 11 children in a strict Catholic household, comedian Joe Wenke, a self-proclaimed "trisexual," dissects the Bible and asks questions that many never thought or dared to ask. Example: If the Wise Men were so wise, why did they get lost? How big was Noah's Ark and who cleaned up after the animals? A radically funny book that examines how ludicrous parts of the Bible are when taken literally. Bonus, his partner, transgender model Gisele, graces the cover. (JoeWenke.org)
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Hot Tickets: Broadway's Out Leading Men