The Hidden Führer, a documentary exploring Hitler's sexuality, premieres on Cinemax April 20
April 20 2004 12:00 AM ET
Out directors Fenton Bailey and Randy Barbato (Party Monster, 101 Rent Boys) explore the sexuality of one of history's most infamous figures in The Hidden Führer: Debating the Enigma of Hitler's Sexuality, which will premiere on Cinemax on Tuesday, April 20, at 7 p.m. Eastern/Pacific. (Check local listings.) Based on Lothar Machtan's controversial book The Hidden Hitler, the new film will attempt to shed light on a historical mystery. For more information visit www.Cinemax.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Outrage After Major Minn. Paper Sells Transphobic Coalition Full-Page Ad