Queer Eye's Carson Kressley headed for the big screen
May 22 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Carson Kressley, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy's fashion maven, will costar in the comedy The Perfect Man alongside Hilary Duff and Heather Locklear. Kressley will play a confidant to Duff, who creates an imaginary secret admirer to distract her mother (Locklear) from a string of bad boyfriends. He will shoot the film in Toronto and has arranged his schedule to not miss any tapings of Queer Eye episodes.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Boxer Manny Pacquiao Denies Making Antigay Remarks
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments