Queer Eye's Carson Kressley headed for the big screen
May 22 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Carson Kressley, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy's fashion maven, will costar in the comedy The Perfect Man alongside Hilary Duff and Heather Locklear. Kressley will play a confidant to Duff, who creates an imaginary secret admirer to distract her mother (Locklear) from a string of bad boyfriends. He will shoot the film in Toronto and has arranged his schedule to not miss any tapings of Queer Eye episodes.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'