Queer Eye's Carson Kressley headed for the big screen
May 22 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Carson Kressley, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy's fashion maven, will costar in the comedy The Perfect Man alongside Hilary Duff and Heather Locklear. Kressley will play a confidant to Duff, who creates an imaginary secret admirer to distract her mother (Locklear) from a string of bad boyfriends. He will shoot the film in Toronto and has arranged his schedule to not miss any tapings of Queer Eye episodes.
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.