Queer Eye's Carson Kressley headed for the big screen
May 22 2004 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Carson Kressley, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy's fashion maven, will costar in the comedy The Perfect Man alongside Hilary Duff and Heather Locklear. Kressley will play a confidant to Duff, who creates an imaginary secret admirer to distract her mother (Locklear) from a string of bad boyfriends. He will shoot the film in Toronto and has arranged his schedule to not miss any tapings of Queer Eye episodes.
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'