BY Brandon Voss
March 25 2011 3:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: 8 Songs About a Girl, Deep Dark Robot
What’s up with lesbian songwriter-producer and former 4 Non Blondes singer Linda Perry? Joined by Fatso Jetson drummer Tony Tornay to form a band that would make Hole jealous and nervous, she’s based an essential breakup album on a rocky relationship with an ex-girlfriend. On snarling tracks like “It Fucking Hurts” and “Fuck You, Stupid Bitch,” Perry is a broken doll, fitfully mended by reveling in the anger and stinging pain.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- #TBT: Greetings, Gents
- Everything You Need to Know So Far About Marriage Equality in Utah
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'