BY Brandon Voss
March 25 2011 3:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: 8 Songs About a Girl, Deep Dark Robot
What’s up with lesbian songwriter-producer and former 4 Non Blondes singer Linda Perry? Joined by Fatso Jetson drummer Tony Tornay to form a band that would make Hole jealous and nervous, she’s based an essential breakup album on a rocky relationship with an ex-girlfriend. On snarling tracks like “It Fucking Hurts” and “Fuck You, Stupid Bitch,” Perry is a broken doll, fitfully mended by reveling in the anger and stinging pain.
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban
- Murder Mastermind Charles Manson is Bi, Raped a Man
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding