BY Brandon Voss
March 25 2011 3:20 PM ET
1. MUSIC: 8 Songs About a Girl, Deep Dark Robot
What’s up with lesbian songwriter-producer and former 4 Non Blondes singer Linda Perry? Joined by Fatso Jetson drummer Tony Tornay to form a band that would make Hole jealous and nervous, she’s based an essential breakup album on a rocky relationship with an ex-girlfriend. On snarling tracks like “It Fucking Hurts” and “Fuck You, Stupid Bitch,” Perry is a broken doll, fitfully mended by reveling in the anger and stinging pain.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Mormon Missionary Positions