20 Best New Green Tech Products
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
April 19 2012 4:00 AM ET
Ditch the Empty Passenger Seats
There are almost 300,000 empty seats commuting to work each day, which is why it’s easy to adore the Smart Fortwo by Mercedes, a micro two-seater that’s 85% recyclable, gets 38 MPG in the gas version and 87 MPG in the electric version, and even offers an optional Smartshift transmission with automatic (for ease) and manual (for fun) modes. $13,000, SmartUSA.com
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'