Queer-Casting the Next X-Men Movie
BY Brian Andersen
June 20 2014 8:00 AM ET
The bisexual Latino Rictor is a vibrating powerhouse. He can shake a building to its foundation all the while rocking a shirtless outfit. (Some hunky eye candy is always a welcome treat.) Fun fact: he made his comics debut in 1987 – making him a perfect fit for the timeframe in which X-Men: Apocalypse will be set. Also, Rictor and Shatterstar are one of Marvel’s main same-sex mutant couples. We can’t have one without the other.
Dream Casting: Tyler Posey
Posey is well known as the leader of the wolf pack in MTV’s homoerotic Teen Wolf series. He has the dreamy physique – and the dreamboat status – to bring Rictor to life. (And, frankly, we know many of you would love to see Posey getting hot and heavy with Redmayne on the big screen.)
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- #TBT: The Massive, Masculine Art of Robert Riggs