Queer-Casting the Next X-Men Movie
BY Brian Andersen
June 20 2014 8:00 AM ET
The bisexual Latino Rictor is a vibrating powerhouse. He can shake a building to its foundation all the while rocking a shirtless outfit. (Some hunky eye candy is always a welcome treat.) Fun fact: he made his comics debut in 1987 – making him a perfect fit for the timeframe in which X-Men: Apocalypse will be set. Also, Rictor and Shatterstar are one of Marvel’s main same-sex mutant couples. We can’t have one without the other.
Dream Casting: Tyler Posey
Posey is well known as the leader of the wolf pack in MTV’s homoerotic Teen Wolf series. He has the dreamy physique – and the dreamboat status – to bring Rictor to life. (And, frankly, we know many of you would love to see Posey getting hot and heavy with Redmayne on the big screen.)
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'
- Right-Wingers Claim Gay Republicans Are 'Wrong,' 'Terrible Role Models'
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'