Hot Sheet: Forget the Evil Queen, What About the Prince?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2014 3:48 PM ET
10. MUSIC: "Home," Dolly Parton
The latest video off Blue Smoke, Dolly's 42nd studio album, showcases the star at her charming best. Putting on makeup, attending a photo shoot, and wearing a half-dozen dresses that will make your eyes pop, the video for "Home" mostly outshines the song, which feels like enjoyable filler on a Taylor Swift album. Anyway, who doesn't need three and a half minutes of Dolly to brighten their day? – Neal Broverman
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination