Hot Sheet: Forget the Evil Queen, What About the Prince?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2014 3:48 PM ET
10. MUSIC: "Home," Dolly Parton
The latest video off Blue Smoke, Dolly's 42nd studio album, showcases the star at her charming best. Putting on makeup, attending a photo shoot, and wearing a half-dozen dresses that will make your eyes pop, the video for "Home" mostly outshines the song, which feels like enjoyable filler on a Taylor Swift album. Anyway, who doesn't need three and a half minutes of Dolly to brighten their day? – Neal Broverman
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?