Hot Sheet: Forget the Evil Queen, What About the Prince?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 30 2014 3:48 PM ET
10. MUSIC: "Home," Dolly Parton
The latest video off Blue Smoke, Dolly's 42nd studio album, showcases the star at her charming best. Putting on makeup, attending a photo shoot, and wearing a half-dozen dresses that will make your eyes pop, the video for "Home" mostly outshines the song, which feels like enjoyable filler on a Taylor Swift album. Anyway, who doesn't need three and a half minutes of Dolly to brighten their day? – Neal Broverman
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program