Chaz Bono Talks About His Hot New Bod
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
February 18 2013 2:04 PM ET
On the latest episode of his webseries Gwissues, gay host Howard Bragman chatted with LGBT rights advocate and former Dancing With the Stars contestant. In his first interview since starting a new fitness regimen and losing 45 pounds, Bono talks about his weight loss journey, his desire to return to acting, and his search for true love.
Gwissues is a Youtube series that airs on Gwist.tv, and is hosted weekly by Bragman, one of the most reknown Hollywood publicists, known for helping celebrities come out.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Canada Lifts Lifetime Ban on Blood Donations by Gay Men
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Is 'Scared, Overwhelmed' By Potential Felony Sex Abuse Charges 1 min 22 sec ago
- World News Australia's Penny Wong Fights Homophobic Comments 22 min 15 sec ago
- Women Pretty Little Liars Adds Rumer Willis to Roster and Lands Teen Choice Nominations 25 min 9 sec ago
- Music WATCH: Adam Levine Gets a Shirtless Paint Job 37 min 51 sec ago
- Books Three Great Books About HIV 39 min 44 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Amy Schumer Uses Tig Notaro's Cancer for Her Own Personal Gain 57 min 51 sec ago
- Crime Editor of Gay Website Beaten in London 1 hour 11 sec ago