Who Are You Watching? The Next Diva Generation
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 22 2013 6:00 AM ET
You're not truly a diva until you've been caught with some contraband. In light of Ferreira's September arrest for ecstasy possession, she definitely fits the diva bill. Pulsating synth beats drive the sultry music that garners her the coveted troubled-party-girl image, a necessary stage for any diva on the rise. Not to mention, she might have even tempted Miley to take a walk on the wilder side. Diva forebears: Ke$ha, Debbie Harry
- BREAKING: This Year's Michigan Womyn's Music Festival Will Be the Last
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: What It's Like to Raise a Transgender Child