Who Are You Watching? The Next Diva Generation
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 22 2013 6:00 AM ET
You're not truly a diva until you've been caught with some contraband. In light of Ferreira's September arrest for ecstasy possession, she definitely fits the diva bill. Pulsating synth beats drive the sultry music that garners her the coveted troubled-party-girl image, a necessary stage for any diva on the rise. Not to mention, she might have even tempted Miley to take a walk on the wilder side. Diva forebears: Ke$ha, Debbie Harry
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times