Who Are You Watching? The Next Diva Generation
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 22 2013 6:00 AM ET
You're not truly a diva until you've been caught with some contraband. In light of Ferreira's September arrest for ecstasy possession, she definitely fits the diva bill. Pulsating synth beats drive the sultry music that garners her the coveted troubled-party-girl image, a necessary stage for any diva on the rise. Not to mention, she might have even tempted Miley to take a walk on the wilder side. Diva forebears: Ke$ha, Debbie Harry
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Michigan: GOP Candidate With Felony-Fetish Arrests Warns Against 'Homosexual Agenda'
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men