Who Are You Watching? The Next Diva Generation
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 22 2013 6:00 AM ET
You're not truly a diva until you've been caught with some contraband. In light of Ferreira's September arrest for ecstasy possession, she definitely fits the diva bill. Pulsating synth beats drive the sultry music that garners her the coveted troubled-party-girl image, a necessary stage for any diva on the rise. Not to mention, she might have even tempted Miley to take a walk on the wilder side. Diva forebears: Ke$ha, Debbie Harry
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'