RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Crowns Winner
BY Neal Broverman
November 27 2012 3:32 PM ET
Glamorous and composed queen Chad Michaels was crowned the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars on Monday night's episode.
Michaels, an amiable drag queen known for her perfect impersonation of Cher, bested Shannel, Raven, and Jujubee. Aside from regular judges RuPaul, Santino Rice, and Michelle Visage, SNL alum Cheri Oteri and Gossip frontwoman Beth Ditto helped decide the series winner.
Michaels, a fourth season favorite, takes home a $100,000 cash prize and will be the first drag queen inducted into the "Drag Race Hall of Fame."
The fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race airs in January on Logo. Read more here.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'