RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Crowns Winner
BY Neal Broverman
November 27 2012 2:32 PM ET
Glamorous and composed queen Chad Michaels was crowned the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars on Monday night's episode.
Michaels, an amiable drag queen known for her perfect impersonation of Cher, bested Shannel, Raven, and Jujubee. Aside from regular judges RuPaul, Santino Rice, and Michelle Visage, SNL alum Cheri Oteri and Gossip frontwoman Beth Ditto helped decide the series winner.
Michaels, a fourth season favorite, takes home a $100,000 cash prize and will be the first drag queen inducted into the "Drag Race Hall of Fame."
The fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race airs in January on Logo. Read more here.
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Follow 24 Hours in LGBT America 37 min 39 sec ago
- Entertainment News Tom Daley: Russian Doll? 9:18 AM
- Tyler Curry Op-ed: The Other Obligation That Comes With HIV 7:00 AM
- Film Queer Fan Art: The Hobbit 6:30 AM
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: My Father's Daughter 5:00 AM
- Politics Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year 4:00 AM
- Women 17 Reasons to Swoon Over Androgynous Model Harmony Boucher December 12 2013 8:48 PM