RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Crowns Winner
BY Neal Broverman
November 27 2012 3:32 PM ET
Glamorous and composed queen Chad Michaels was crowned the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars on Monday night's episode.
Michaels, an amiable drag queen known for her perfect impersonation of Cher, bested Shannel, Raven, and Jujubee. Aside from regular judges RuPaul, Santino Rice, and Michelle Visage, SNL alum Cheri Oteri and Gossip frontwoman Beth Ditto helped decide the series winner.
Michaels, a fourth season favorite, takes home a $100,000 cash prize and will be the first drag queen inducted into the "Drag Race Hall of Fame."
The fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race airs in January on Logo. Read more here.
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Op-ed: Help Decide the Future of the LGBT Movement
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments