RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Crowns Winner
BY Neal Broverman
November 27 2012 3:32 PM ET
Glamorous and composed queen Chad Michaels was crowned the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars on Monday night's episode.
Michaels, an amiable drag queen known for her perfect impersonation of Cher, bested Shannel, Raven, and Jujubee. Aside from regular judges RuPaul, Santino Rice, and Michelle Visage, SNL alum Cheri Oteri and Gossip frontwoman Beth Ditto helped decide the series winner.
Michaels, a fourth season favorite, takes home a $100,000 cash prize and will be the first drag queen inducted into the "Drag Race Hall of Fame."
The fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race airs in January on Logo. Read more here.
- Love and Sex WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video 41 min 41 sec ago
- Religion LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades 51 min 13 sec ago
- Military Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade March 16 2014 5:34 PM
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? March 16 2014 1:41 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? March 16 2014 1:12 PM
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM