RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Crowns Winner
BY Neal Broverman
November 27 2012 3:32 PM ET
Glamorous and composed queen Chad Michaels was crowned the winner of RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars on Monday night's episode.
Michaels, an amiable drag queen known for her perfect impersonation of Cher, bested Shannel, Raven, and Jujubee. Aside from regular judges RuPaul, Santino Rice, and Michelle Visage, SNL alum Cheri Oteri and Gossip frontwoman Beth Ditto helped decide the series winner.
Michaels, a fourth season favorite, takes home a $100,000 cash prize and will be the first drag queen inducted into the "Drag Race Hall of Fame."
The fifth season of RuPaul's Drag Race airs in January on Logo. Read more here.
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- Canada Lifts Lifetime Blood Ban on Gay Men — But There's a Catch
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
- Peace Corps Recognizes, Respects Same-Sex Couples
- We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Women Todd Haynes To Direct Blanchett/Wasikowska in Patricia Highsmith Lesbian Potboiler 1 min 43 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Is 'Scared, Overwhelmed' By Potential Felony Sex Abuse Charges 29 min 37 sec ago
- World News Australia's Penny Wong Fights Homophobic Comments 50 min 30 sec ago
- Women Pretty Little Liars Adds Rumer Willis to Roster and Lands Teen Choice Nominations 53 min 24 sec ago
- Music WATCH: Adam Levine Gets a Shirtless Paint Job 1 hour 6 min ago
- Books Three Great Books About HIV 1 hour 7 min ago
- Women WATCH: Amy Schumer Uses Tig Notaro's Cancer for Her Own Personal Gain 1 hour 26 min ago