Seat Filler: NYC Theater Guide for September 2010
BY Brandon Voss
September 09 2010 2:30 PM ET
Tom Jacobson’s The Twentieth-Century Way, which won a FringeNYC Award for Overall Excellence in Production, is based on a real 1914 incident in which California police hired actors to entrap homosexuals performing oral sex in public restrooms. Robert Mammana and Will Bradley wow as auditioning thesps who improv toward a naked climax: “The line between the actor and the role blurs and turns hazardous — have we become our parts?”
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'