Chick-fil-A Twitter Trend Gets a Gaysayer Remix
BY Jami Smith
September 26 2012 5:00 AM ET
Here are some of our favorite #CFAMoments — which is a Twitter hashtag that Chick-fil-A asks its fans to use when talking about the special time they spend with their chicken sandwiches.
In the interest of full disclosure, these tweets were actually collected by our @Gaysayer comedy feed. And @Gaysayer might have hinted to our many pro-LGBT followers that #CFAMoments is up for reinterpretation.
And for jokes from LGBT comedians and their allies throughout your day, join the nearly 7,000 people following @Gaysayer on Twitter.
— Brad Loekle (@BradLoekle) September 22, 2012
Chik-Fil-A. For when food alone doesn't totally destroy you from the inside out. #CFAMoments
— Michael T Kennedy (@MichaelTKennedy) September 22, 2012
When the rapture came and you were too fucking fat to fly. #CFAmoments
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) September 23, 2012
#CFAMoments Ice Dream? That's just not natural. Desert is between one ice and one cream. Protect the sanctity of desert.
— Shana O'Grady (@MadelBlue) September 22, 2012
Can't "Eat Mor Chikn" cuz bible sez not to cheat on my girlfriend. :( #CFAmoments
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) September 22, 2012
— xander (@xanderNOH8) September 22, 2012
Protect marriage! Instead of working on your own, eat more chikin! #CFAmoments
— miss idgie (@missidgie) September 23, 2012
#CFAMoments Planning a cross burning or gay-bashing? Don't forget the Chikin.
— Gary Paylo (@gmpaylo) September 23, 2012
— Jay M (@candide37) September 23, 2012
That time Chick-Fil-A tried trending #CFAMoments but it backfired.
— Rusty Surette (@rustysurette) September 23, 2012
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Op-ed: Democrats Throw Queers Under the Bus—Again
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra 6:30 PM
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? 5:53 PM
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 12:35 PM