Best Tweet Ever! The Donald Gets Trumped By Twitter Comedians
BY Jami Smith
October 27 2012 10:25 AM ET
It was an eventful week on Twitter. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel got hitched, Ann Coulter is still starved for attention, and Donald Trump unleashed some self proclaimed, “Earth shattering” news that resulted in a hilarious Twitter backlash. Here are our favorite jokes from the week.
For even more laughs, join the more than 7,000 jokesters who follow @gaysayer. New jokes are posted every day.
A post from your host:
Breaking News: Donald "Trumps" Obama in marriages by 3:1 margin
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) October 24, 2012
Jessica Biel now has everything I ever wanted. Manly shoulders and Justin Timberlake as a husband.
— Kris T (@KrisThorpe) October 26, 2012
— John Coons (@JohnMCoons) October 23, 2012
Hey girl, not to brag, but our supporters include Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Meatloaf and many other artists from the 99 cent cassette tape bin.
— Paul Ryan Gosling (@PaulRyanGosling) October 26, 2012
RuPaul RyanGosling - "Hey girl...You betta work...(literally!) Cuz I'm gonna ship your husband's job to China!"
— Leila (@handlescandal) October 23, 2012
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 1 hour 35 min ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 2 hours 26 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 2 hours 34 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM