Best Tweet Ever! The Donald Gets Trumped By Twitter Comedians
BY Jami Smith
October 27 2012 11:25 AM ET
It was an eventful week on Twitter. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel got hitched, Ann Coulter is still starved for attention, and Donald Trump unleashed some self proclaimed, “Earth shattering” news that resulted in a hilarious Twitter backlash. Here are our favorite jokes from the week.
For even more laughs, join the more than 7,000 jokesters who follow @gaysayer. New jokes are posted every day.
A post from your host:
Breaking News: Donald "Trumps" Obama in marriages by 3:1 margin
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) October 24, 2012
Jessica Biel now has everything I ever wanted. Manly shoulders and Justin Timberlake as a husband.
— Kris T (@KrisThorpe) October 26, 2012
— John Coons (@JohnMCoons) October 23, 2012
Hey girl, not to brag, but our supporters include Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Meatloaf and many other artists from the 99 cent cassette tape bin.
— Paul Ryan Gosling (@PaulRyanGosling) October 26, 2012
RuPaul RyanGosling - "Hey girl...You betta work...(literally!) Cuz I'm gonna ship your husband's job to China!"
— Leila (@handlescandal) October 23, 2012
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- In Protesting Irish Marriage Victory, Westboro Gets the Flag Wrong
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'