Best Tweet Ever! The Donald Gets Trumped By Twitter Comedians
BY Jami Smith
October 27 2012 11:25 AM ET
It was an eventful week on Twitter. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel got hitched, Ann Coulter is still starved for attention, and Donald Trump unleashed some self proclaimed, “Earth shattering” news that resulted in a hilarious Twitter backlash. Here are our favorite jokes from the week.
For even more laughs, join the more than 7,000 jokesters who follow @gaysayer. New jokes are posted every day.
A post from your host:
Breaking News: Donald "Trumps" Obama in marriages by 3:1 margin
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) October 24, 2012
Jessica Biel now has everything I ever wanted. Manly shoulders and Justin Timberlake as a husband.
— Kris T (@KrisThorpe) October 26, 2012
— John Coons (@JohnMCoons) October 23, 2012
Hey girl, not to brag, but our supporters include Kid Rock, Ted Nugent, Meatloaf and many other artists from the 99 cent cassette tape bin.
— Paul Ryan Gosling (@PaulRyanGosling) October 26, 2012
RuPaul RyanGosling - "Hey girl...You betta work...(literally!) Cuz I'm gonna ship your husband's job to China!"
— Leila (@handlescandal) October 23, 2012
- LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades
- Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia
- Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death?
- A Brief History of Gays And The St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Politics A Brief History of Gays And The St. Patrick's Day Parade 3:00 AM
- Love and Sex WATCH: First Gay Hug Parodies First Kiss Viral Video 2:19 AM
- Religion LGBT Exclusion Costs St. Paddy's Parades 2:10 AM
- Military Boston Mayor Snubs Homophobic St. Patrick's Day Parade March 16 2014 5:34 PM
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? March 16 2014 1:41 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? March 16 2014 1:12 PM
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM