Stephen Colbert Sings 'Oopsie-Daisy Homophobe'
BY Lucas Grindley
April 18 2013 2:18 PM ET
Stephen Colbert was so inspired by country singer Brad Paisley's new song, "Accidental Racist," that he's written his own.
Colbert said everyone can agree, "This song suuucks." And so, "This level of unifying suck-age has inspired me to write my own awful song." In an effort to bring people further together, Colbert's song is titled "Oopsie-Daisy Homophobe."
Watch the "awful" performance below.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'