Stephen Colbert Sings 'Oopsie-Daisy Homophobe'
BY Lucas Grindley
April 18 2013 2:18 PM ET
Stephen Colbert was so inspired by country singer Brad Paisley's new song, "Accidental Racist," that he's written his own.
Colbert said everyone can agree, "This song suuucks." And so, "This level of unifying suck-age has inspired me to write my own awful song." In an effort to bring people further together, Colbert's song is titled "Oopsie-Daisy Homophobe."
Watch the "awful" performance below.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Jamie Foxx Called Out for Crossing Line on Bruce Jenner Jokes