Stephen Colbert Sings 'Oopsie-Daisy Homophobe'
BY Lucas Grindley
April 18 2013 1:18 PM ET
Stephen Colbert was so inspired by country singer Brad Paisley's new song, "Accidental Racist," that he's written his own.
Colbert said everyone can agree, "This song suuucks." And so, "This level of unifying suck-age has inspired me to write my own awful song." In an effort to bring people further together, Colbert's song is titled "Oopsie-Daisy Homophobe."
Watch the "awful" performance below.
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- 10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- The Many Faces of LGBT Family
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Religion Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks 23 min 25 sec ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Happy Gay People on Beaches 59 min 40 sec ago
- Media Michelle Malkin Sells Twitter Aggregator to Christian Media Company 1 hour 3 min ago
- Parenting Northern Ireland Lifts Ban on Same-Sex Couples Adopting 1 hour 29 min ago
- Women WATCH: Behold! Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Are Back in First Golden Globes Promo 1 hour 40 min ago
- Entertainment News Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream 2 hours 37 min ago
- Politics India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban 11:55 AM