Stephen Colbert Sings 'Oopsie-Daisy Homophobe'
BY Lucas Grindley
April 18 2013 2:18 PM ET
Stephen Colbert was so inspired by country singer Brad Paisley's new song, "Accidental Racist," that he's written his own.
Colbert said everyone can agree, "This song suuucks." And so, "This level of unifying suck-age has inspired me to write my own awful song." In an effort to bring people further together, Colbert's song is titled "Oopsie-Daisy Homophobe."
Watch the "awful" performance below.
- Debunking Bill Cosby's Claim He Can Read Women's Desires, Accuser Comes Out As Lesbian
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The 13 Biggest Trolls in Media
- Katelynn on Caitlyn: I Am Cait Through the Eyes of TV's First Trans Reality Star
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers