Stephen Colbert Sings 'Oopsie-Daisy Homophobe'
BY Lucas Grindley
April 18 2013 2:18 PM ET
Stephen Colbert was so inspired by country singer Brad Paisley's new song, "Accidental Racist," that he's written his own.
Colbert said everyone can agree, "This song suuucks." And so, "This level of unifying suck-age has inspired me to write my own awful song." In an effort to bring people further together, Colbert's song is titled "Oopsie-Daisy Homophobe."
Watch the "awful" performance below.
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- 'Old Redneck Hillbilly' Husband of Kim Davis Has a Warning for Nosey People
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself