#TBT: Book Titles That Concern Us
BY Christopher Harrity
May 01 2014 7:00 AM ET
A magazine for men who don't want to get married. Ever. No way, Mary.
Well, first, it's wise to keep condoms in the glove box in case the AAA man seems amenable.
You have a filthy mind. We are certain this book is about wholesome fun, like skipping stones on the pond, sneaking through Dad's underwear drawer, and knot-tying techniques for advanced games of cowboys and Indians.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox