#TBT: Book Titles That Concern Us
BY Christopher Harrity
May 01 2014 7:00 AM ET
A magazine for men who don't want to get married. Ever. No way, Mary.
Well, first, it's wise to keep condoms in the glove box in case the AAA man seems amenable.
You have a filthy mind. We are certain this book is about wholesome fun, like skipping stones on the pond, sneaking through Dad's underwear drawer, and knot-tying techniques for advanced games of cowboys and Indians.
- Kim Davis and Judge Deciding Her Fate Face Nepotism Allegations
- Kim Davis vs. the Internet
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50
- Bus Driver Says Rainbow Decal Violates His Religious Freedom
- WATCH: Dan Savage on Kentucky Clerk's Religious Double Standards