#TBT: Book Titles That Concern Us
BY Christopher Harrity
May 01 2014 6:00 AM ET
A magazine for men who don't want to get married. Ever. No way, Mary.
Well, first, it's wise to keep condoms in the glove box in case the AAA man seems amenable.
You have a filthy mind. We are certain this book is about wholesome fun, like skipping stones on the pond, sneaking through Dad's underwear drawer, and knot-tying techniques for advanced games of cowboys and Indians.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model