Op-ed: The 6 Gay Men Who Are Changing the World
BY Tyler Curry
May 09 2014 8:00 AM ET
As we all look forward for what is to come, it takes The Historian to keep our feet planted in the reality of where we started. So many young millennial gay men are unaware how much the social landscape has changed in their favor. Therefore, this perpetual student of the past helps keep the value of traditions and the legacy of those who have come before us so that we may never forget where we came from. For the millennial set, it can be hard to remember just how much of a fight it was to hold hands in public, kiss on screen, or even say “I do.” But The Historian will never let us forget, and he keeps us progressing on the path to equality. Just make sure to pay attention, because there will be a test.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox