November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 6:00 AM ET
The response from readers on our website, Twitter, and Instagram was awesome this year. (And we couldn't be more grateful, or moved.) In this final installment of the project, we select 100+ of our favorites to share. Keep an eye out for our famous friends.
12:30 a.m., New York City: Illustrator Robert de Michiell and his husband, Broadway general manager Jeffrey M. Wilson, leave the opening night party for the Broadway revival of Annie.
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Wives Want To Know If Their Husbands Are Gay
- Op-ed: We're Here, We're Queer, We're Not Part of a Pair
- WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Says Pat Robertson
- Defending Anti-LGBT Laws, Putin Slams 'Genderless, Fruitless Tolerance'
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- Travel VIDEO: Travel Helps People Live Longer, Says Study 34 min 3 sec ago
- Music WATCH: Melissa Etheridge Debuts New Anthem Supporting LGBT Russians 1 hour 1 min ago
- Religion WATCH: Lesbian Friend Might Convert Kids, Warns Robertson 1 hour 6 min ago
- Women 3 Gay Lady-Related Golden Globe Nominations that Make Us Happy! 2 hours 49 min ago
- Coming Out WATCH: Mom Affirms Love in Son's Coming-Out Video 3:57 PM
- People Photo of the Day: DLB and Tom Daley Share a Moment in Houston 3:50 PM
- Entertainment News Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellen: Homeland Actor Apologizes 3:39 PM