November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
The response from readers on our website, Twitter, and Instagram was awesome this year. (And we couldn't be more grateful, or moved.) In this final installment of the project, we select 100+ of our favorites to share. Keep an eye out for our famous friends.
12:30 a.m., New York City: Illustrator Robert de Michiell and his husband, Broadway general manager Jeffrey M. Wilson, leave the opening night party for the Broadway revival of Annie.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- Kentucky County Clerk Sued Over Denial of Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- Yet Another Court Tells Bobby Jindal to Issue Marriage Licenses