November 9, 2012
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 14 2012 7:00 AM ET
2:49 p.m., Nashville: Kindergarten teacher Greg Warren instructs kids on the importance of Veterans Day.
2:51 p.m., Chicago: Nathan Adloff's two-year-old kitty, Gertie, is small enough to sit on his shoulder. She likes to jump up there as he works on writing his new screenplay about when he was the only guy on the girls' volleyball team in school in small-town Illinois.
2:52 p.m., Fort Lauderdale, Fla.: Richard Gluckman and his partner, Arthur, on Arthur's 66th birthday. They have been together 44 years. Arthur holds a picture of them taken in 1981 on Fire Island.
3 p.m., Los Angeles: Dan Bucatinsky on the Sunset Gower Studios set of Scandal as James, the husband of the gay chief of staff.
3 p.m., Chicago: At the Hoover-Leppen Theater, the cast and crew at the final dress rehearsal of At the Flash, a new play by Sean Chandler and David Leeper.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 4:00 AM
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM