Who Was Your First Gay Crush?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 26 2011 1:00 PM ET
Whether it was Bobby Sherman singing "Easy Come, Easy Go," Matt Dillon stripping to his white briefs in Little Darlings, or Mario López rocking a mullet on Saved by the Bell, we've all secretly crushed on teen idols. Now a new blog, My First Gay Crush, asks you to relive those youthful fantasies and share your stories.
The site grew out of a popular feature on Paul V.'s other blog, Born This Way, a photo and essay project in which LGBT adults reflect on when they realized they were gay and which asks participants to name their first same-sex crush. Paul V. says the impetus grew from a recent episode of Modern Family in which the gay characters revealed their secret teen crushes. Paul views the new blog as "a cool generational study."
- Buck Angel Shuts Down Transgender Surgery Fundraising Site
- WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online
- Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks
- PHOTOS: India's Supreme Court Reinstates Sodomy Ban
- 10 Snarky Quotes That Will Make You Miss Michael Kors on Project Runway
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Women WATCH: Kim Stolz's Ridiculously Beautiful Wedding Video 25 min 4 sec ago
- Politics N.J. Legislature Could Enshrine Marriage Equality into State Law 42 min 9 sec ago
- Transgender Coalition Still Short in Bid to Repeal Calif. Trans Student Law 50 min 41 sec ago
- Religion Blogger: Salvation Army No Friend to LGBT Folks 1 hour 15 min ago
- Film WATCH: Trailer for the Wachowskis' Jupiter Ascending Premieres Online 1 hour 18 min ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Happy Gay People on Beaches 1 hour 52 min ago
- Media Michelle Malkin Sells Twitter Aggregator to Christian Media Company 1 hour 55 min ago