Who Was Your First Gay Crush?
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 26 2011 2:00 PM ET
Whether it was Bobby Sherman singing "Easy Come, Easy Go," Matt Dillon stripping to his white briefs in Little Darlings, or Mario López rocking a mullet on Saved by the Bell, we've all secretly crushed on teen idols. Now a new blog, My First Gay Crush, asks you to relive those youthful fantasies and share your stories.
The site grew out of a popular feature on Paul V.'s other blog, Born This Way, a photo and essay project in which LGBT adults reflect on when they realized they were gay and which asks participants to name their first same-sex crush. Paul V. says the impetus grew from a recent episode of Modern Family in which the gay characters revealed their secret teen crushes. Paul views the new blog as "a cool generational study."
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- WATCH: Australian Model Ruby Rose Comes Out as Gender Fluid
- Tyler Oakley Could Be The First Gay Person You Ever Met
- The Daily Show's Unforgettable Takedown of Andrew Shirvell
- Larry King Is Confused By Anna Paquin's 'Non-Practicing' Bisexuality