PHOTOS: Queens Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 04 2013 4:00 AM ET
One of the most ethnically diverse urban areas in the world, Queens, New York has celebrated the beauty of the LGBT community with its parade and festival since 1993. Now the second largest Pride celebration in the New York metropolitan area, the event continues to foster the visibility of the LGBT community as well as the many cultures and religions that make up the New York City borough. Take a look at our collection of photos from the 2013 celebration.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'