I Advocate: Jeffrey Self
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2013 4:00 AM ET
...Peanut Butter. One of the main reasons life is worth living. To those people who are allergic, I can only apologize; you are truly missing out on one of the world's greatest pleasures — but honestly, it's not my problem. I a advocate going into your kitchen right now and dipping your largest spoon in a jar of peanut butter, then slowly eating it. Did you do it? You're welcome. Unless you've just realized you're allergic to peanut butter, in which case call 9-1-1.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- Interception: Clemson Football Coach Withdraws From Antigay Fundraiser
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality