I Advocate: Jeffrey Self
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2013 4:00 AM ET
...Peanut Butter. One of the main reasons life is worth living. To those people who are allergic, I can only apologize; you are truly missing out on one of the world's greatest pleasures — but honestly, it's not my problem. I a advocate going into your kitchen right now and dipping your largest spoon in a jar of peanut butter, then slowly eating it. Did you do it? You're welcome. Unless you've just realized you're allergic to peanut butter, in which case call 9-1-1.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'