Six Great Things That Happened This Week
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 15 2013 2:26 PM ET
Stephen Fry Takes on Stupid Laws in St. Petersburg
British actor Stephen Fry (right) speaks with Russian lawmaker Vitaly Milonov as they meet at the city parliament in Saint Petersburg, Russia, on March 14. Fry, who is openly gay, clashed with the Russian politician behind a controversial law in the city of Saint Petersburg that restricts the rights of anything that promotes LGBT issues. Fry, a celebrated actor in the U.K. is best known perhaps but his current recurring role as Dr. Gordon Wyatt, a psychiatrist and mentor, in TNT's Bones.
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island