Six Great Things That Happened This Week
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 15 2013 2:26 PM ET
Stephen Fry Takes on Stupid Laws in St. Petersburg
British actor Stephen Fry (right) speaks with Russian lawmaker Vitaly Milonov as they meet at the city parliament in Saint Petersburg, Russia, on March 14. Fry, who is openly gay, clashed with the Russian politician behind a controversial law in the city of Saint Petersburg that restricts the rights of anything that promotes LGBT issues. Fry, a celebrated actor in the U.K. is best known perhaps but his current recurring role as Dr. Gordon Wyatt, a psychiatrist and mentor, in TNT's Bones.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?