Six Great Things That Happened This Week
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 15 2013 1:26 PM ET
Stephen Fry Takes on Stupid Laws in St. Petersburg
British actor Stephen Fry (right) speaks with Russian lawmaker Vitaly Milonov as they meet at the city parliament in Saint Petersburg, Russia, on March 14. Fry, who is openly gay, clashed with the Russian politician behind a controversial law in the city of Saint Petersburg that restricts the rights of anything that promotes LGBT issues. Fry, a celebrated actor in the U.K. is best known perhaps but his current recurring role as Dr. Gordon Wyatt, a psychiatrist and mentor, in TNT's Bones.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View