5 Things To Know About Caitlin Cahow
BY Keith Hutson
February 05 2014 7:00 AM ET
2. There's no achievement too big for Caitlin Cahow. While playing on the college level for Harvard, Cahow was also playing international hockey. She graduated in 2008 with a degree in anthropology, specializing in social anthropology, and she wrote her senior honors thesis in a hotel room in China during the World Championships, according to ESPN. Now she's at Boston College studying law. In fact, she was studying for her constitutional law class's final exam when she found out she was heading to Sochi to represent the United States in the official delegation.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?