Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
The Great Barrier Reef boasts thousands of different varieties of fish and sea life. Stingrays, live corals, reef fish of all sizes, and much larger fish like the massive (and endangered) giant grouper — which can grow to weigh more than 1,300 pounds — are all part of the wildlife that inhabit the reef.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun