Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
The Great Barrier Reef boasts thousands of different varieties of fish and sea life. Stingrays, live corals, reef fish of all sizes, and much larger fish like the massive (and endangered) giant grouper — which can grow to weigh more than 1,300 pounds — are all part of the wildlife that inhabit the reef.
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- WATCH: Gay Dream Team of Michael Urie, Randy Harrison in Such Good People
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home