Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 9:00 AM ET
The Great Barrier Reef boasts thousands of different varieties of fish and sea life. Stingrays, live corals, reef fish of all sizes, and much larger fish like the massive (and endangered) giant grouper — which can grow to weigh more than 1,300 pounds — are all part of the wildlife that inhabit the reef.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'