Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
The Great Barrier Reef boasts thousands of different varieties of fish and sea life. Stingrays, live corals, reef fish of all sizes, and much larger fish like the massive (and endangered) giant grouper — which can grow to weigh more than 1,300 pounds — are all part of the wildlife that inhabit the reef.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- BREAKING: Wyo. Won't Appeal Marriage Equality
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet