Up Over in the Down Under: Australia’s Hayman Island
BY Mike Stommel
February 05 2013 10:00 AM ET
Hotel staff provide one word of advice to guests: Beware the local thieves. Cockatoos, a bird native to the island, often sneak into rooms when unsuspecting guests leave their balcony doors open. The birds tend to go straight for the minibar, resulting in a costly mistake.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- PHOTOS: A Global Pride Explosion
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?