Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope'
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2013 5:00 AM ET
"I'm so excited to be a part of this project! As a graduate of Ali Forney myself, it touches way closer then most would know. I'm in the middle of searching for design jobs so being hands-on making my Shredder tee in the studio was great timing and inspirational for me. I hope Shred of Hope raises a ton, and Ali Forney can continue to grow so we can get more of these young adults a bed to sleep in."
Isis King is a graduate of the Art Institute of Philadelphia with a degree in fashion design, who later become one of the most recognized models from America's Next Top Model. Isis was the face of American Apparel's Pride campaign in 2012, and has been in countless magazines like Seventeen, Us Weekly, and Swerv. She is a model, designer, and actress whose latest project, Hello Forever, filmed in the Philippines, was just submitted to film festivals including Toronto.
- Women WATCH: Lesbian-Themed Web Series 'Kelsey' - Kelsey Gets All Kinds of Action December 04 2013 8:27 PM
- Travel Out Traveler Awards: Best Cruise Line? December 04 2013 7:42 PM
- Society Making LGBT Spirits Bright This Holiday Season December 04 2013 7:41 PM
- Women PHOTOS: Oxford University's Women's Rugby Club Bares All for Charity December 04 2013 7:25 PM
- Entertainment News Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional December 04 2013 4:50 PM
- Women 13 Reasons to Let AHS: Coven Cast A Spell on You -- in GIFs December 04 2013 4:36 PM
- Sports You Can Play and NFL Team Up With LGBT Youth December 04 2013 3:37 PM