Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope'
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2013 5:00 AM ET
"I'm so excited to be a part of this project! As a graduate of Ali Forney myself, it touches way closer then most would know. I'm in the middle of searching for design jobs so being hands-on making my Shredder tee in the studio was great timing and inspirational for me. I hope Shred of Hope raises a ton, and Ali Forney can continue to grow so we can get more of these young adults a bed to sleep in."
Isis King is a graduate of the Art Institute of Philadelphia with a degree in fashion design, who later become one of the most recognized models from America's Next Top Model. Isis was the face of American Apparel's Pride campaign in 2012, and has been in countless magazines like Seventeen, Us Weekly, and Swerv. She is a model, designer, and actress whose latest project, Hello Forever, filmed in the Philippines, was just submitted to film festivals including Toronto.
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Gallery of Geek: J. Bone
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- Madonna's 12 Studio Albums Ranked