Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope'
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2013 6:00 AM ET
"When I learned that 40% of all homeless youth are LGBTQ, I was shocked. These kids are among the most vulnerable members of our community and they need our help. I am glad to have the opportunity to help spread awareness of this ongoing tragedy and raise money for Ali Forney Center, who are doing such good work to get these kids back on their feet."
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups