Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope'
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2013 6:00 AM ET
"When I learned that 40% of all homeless youth are LGBTQ, I was shocked. These kids are among the most vulnerable members of our community and they need our help. I am glad to have the opportunity to help spread awareness of this ongoing tragedy and raise money for Ali Forney Center, who are doing such good work to get these kids back on their feet."
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags New England
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait