Give Homeless LGBT Youth a 'Shred of Hope'
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 20 2013 6:00 AM ET
"When I learned that 40% of all homeless youth are LGBTQ, I was shocked. These kids are among the most vulnerable members of our community and they need our help. I am glad to have the opportunity to help spread awareness of this ongoing tragedy and raise money for Ali Forney Center, who are doing such good work to get these kids back on their feet."
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Hillary Clinton's Kind Words to Gay Kid 'Afraid' for His Future
- WATCH: Rick Santorum Thinks 'People Aren't Getting Married'
- South Dakota AG: Clerks Can Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- WATCH: S.C. Senator Uses Confederate Flag Debate to Deliver Antigay Rant