Future of Gay
BY Advocate Contributors
August 24 2012 5:00 AM ET
Bisexuals finally get respect.
It may take a lesbian in the White House, but finally bisexuality will be embraced by the masses. No more “you’re either gay or you’re straight,” and even some different family structures (threesomes, anyone?) will become normal for many Americans. (Comments by Jake Stanford and Jeremie Benoit Rosley)
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: CNN's Cooper, Lemon Explore Their Roots in Special Program