Future of Gay
BY Advocate Contributors
August 24 2012 4:00 AM ET
Bisexuals finally get respect.
It may take a lesbian in the White House, but finally bisexuality will be embraced by the masses. No more “you’re either gay or you’re straight,” and even some different family structures (threesomes, anyone?) will become normal for many Americans. (Comments by Jake Stanford and Jeremie Benoit Rosley)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6