Future of Gay
BY Advocate Contributors
August 24 2012 5:00 AM ET
Bisexuals finally get respect.
It may take a lesbian in the White House, but finally bisexuality will be embraced by the masses. No more “you’re either gay or you’re straight,” and even some different family structures (threesomes, anyone?) will become normal for many Americans. (Comments by Jake Stanford and Jeremie Benoit Rosley)
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet