Does Jesus Love You? Books About Gays and Religion
BY Christopher Rudolph
December 20 2012 5:32 AM ET
Enlightenment for Nitwits by Shepherd Hoodwin (Summerjoy Press, $14.95)
This "guide" is essentially a Chicken Soup for the Lazy Person's Soul. Author Shepherd Hoodwin offers insight into everything from sex and office jobs to crop circles, and proves you don't have to be an overachiever to lead an enlightened life. (Summerjoy.com)
- Clemson University Fans Tell Football Coach to Punt Antigay Fundraiser
- Where in the World Are The Happiest Gay Men?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun