16 Great Books to Read This Week
BY Nick Pachelli
March 25 2013 8:00 AM ET
What's Wrong with Homo-Sexual-Ity? by John Corvino (Oxford University Press)
The title is the question John Corvino sets out to address. Corvino, who last year authored Debating Same-Sex Marriage with NOM's Maggie Gallagher, rounds the country to pose his titular question (and others) in his short yet enlightening book. Corvino tries to make the argument for the moral value of same-sex relationships offering some insight into ongoing cultural conflicts and how to address LGBT inclusion in today's society. (OUP.com, $22.95)
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- PHOTOS: The First Weddings in Arizona
- Sun-Times Apologizes for Carrying Antitrans Op-ed; National Review Still Defiant