Boy George opines on Eminem, again
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 18 2001 11:00 PM ET
According to Salon.com, in a recent interview out singer and club DJ Boy George declared that decidedly undiplomatic white rapper Eminem is just another homoerotic icon in denial, explaining that any man or woman who craves fame is often slightly in love with themselves. The solution to the tension that all of Eminems personal conflict must surely be producing? Someone, pleads George, introduce him to the male G-spot, please. The former Culture Clubber is currently promoting his macrobiotic Karma Cookbook.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?