Boy George opines on Eminem, again
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2001 12:00 AM ET
According to Salon.com, in a recent interview out singer and club DJ Boy George declared that decidedly undiplomatic white rapper Eminem is just another homoerotic icon in denial, explaining that any man or woman who craves fame is often slightly in love with themselves. The solution to the tension that all of Eminems personal conflict must surely be producing? Someone, pleads George, introduce him to the male G-spot, please. The former Culture Clubber is currently promoting his macrobiotic Karma Cookbook.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win