Boy George opines on Eminem, again
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 19 2001 12:00 AM ET
According to Salon.com, in a recent interview out singer and club DJ Boy George declared that decidedly undiplomatic white rapper Eminem is just another homoerotic icon in denial, explaining that any man or woman who craves fame is often slightly in love with themselves. The solution to the tension that all of Eminems personal conflict must surely be producing? Someone, pleads George, introduce him to the male G-spot, please. The former Culture Clubber is currently promoting his macrobiotic Karma Cookbook.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel