Warhol superstars reunite for Halloween benefit
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 31 2001 1:00 AM ET
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Center of New York will recreate gay artist Andy Warhol's Factory for one night only on Wednesday, October 31. The Halloween party will feature a costume ball, art displays, and performance art with Warhol superstars Christopher Makos, Ultra Violet, Penny Arcade, and Billy Name. "Halloween at the Factory" will benefit the center's year-round programs and begins at 8 p.m. at 208 W. 13th St. For more information, visit www.gaycenter.org.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers