Warhol superstars reunite for Halloween benefit
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 31 2001 1:00 AM ET
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Center of New York will recreate gay artist Andy Warhol's Factory for one night only on Wednesday, October 31. The Halloween party will feature a costume ball, art displays, and performance art with Warhol superstars Christopher Makos, Ultra Violet, Penny Arcade, and Billy Name. "Halloween at the Factory" will benefit the center's year-round programs and begins at 8 p.m. at 208 W. 13th St. For more information, visit www.gaycenter.org.
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel