Warhol superstars reunite for Halloween benefit
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 31 2001 1:00 AM ET
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Center of New York will recreate gay artist Andy Warhol's Factory for one night only on Wednesday, October 31. The Halloween party will feature a costume ball, art displays, and performance art with Warhol superstars Christopher Makos, Ultra Violet, Penny Arcade, and Billy Name. "Halloween at the Factory" will benefit the center's year-round programs and begins at 8 p.m. at 208 W. 13th St. For more information, visit www.gaycenter.org.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 43 min 19 sec ago
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 1 hour 17 min ago
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 1 hour 17 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT 1 hour 17 min ago
- World News Marriage Equality Appeal Headed to Brazil's Supreme Court 1:06 AM
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader May 21 2013 10:04 PM
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? May 21 2013 10:00 PM