Warhol superstars reunite for Halloween benefit
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 31 2001 1:00 AM ET
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Center of New York will recreate gay artist Andy Warhol's Factory for one night only on Wednesday, October 31. The Halloween party will feature a costume ball, art displays, and performance art with Warhol superstars Christopher Makos, Ultra Violet, Penny Arcade, and Billy Name. "Halloween at the Factory" will benefit the center's year-round programs and begins at 8 p.m. at 208 W. 13th St. For more information, visit www.gaycenter.org.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- The Best Drag Take on Madonna Is By a Woman
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion