Warhol superstars reunite for Halloween benefit
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 31 2001 1:00 AM ET
The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Community Center of New York will recreate gay artist Andy Warhol's Factory for one night only on Wednesday, October 31. The Halloween party will feature a costume ball, art displays, and performance art with Warhol superstars Christopher Makos, Ultra Violet, Penny Arcade, and Billy Name. "Halloween at the Factory" will benefit the center's year-round programs and begins at 8 p.m. at 208 W. 13th St. For more information, visit www.gaycenter.org.
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor
- Op-ed: Why, No Matter What, I Still Can't Marry My Girlfriend
- WATCH: Jon Stewart on GOP Reaction to Marriage Equality: 'Voldemort Has Risen'